Project Management Trends Every PM Should know
PSMJ recently completed a comprehensive survey of over 100 A/E firms regarding their project management practices. But, unlike most surveys, we didn’t look just at what most firms do. Instead, we compared firms’ project management practices with their performance in two key areas:
- How well their PMs kept their project budget
- How well their PMs met or exceeded their clients' expectations
We found that, in many cases, the most commonly used project management practices aren’t the most effective. Armed with this data, Dave reveals key findings that may surprise you. He also offers practical ways to train, recruit, and keep a best-in-class project management team.
In this one-hour fast-paced presentation you will learn:
- How to create a project management training program that attracts and keeps top talent.
- Steps you can take to help your PMs create more profitable projects and happier clients.
- The best way to develop a firm environment that keeps the best PMs performng at their best.
- How to stop spinning your wheels on PM strategies that just don’t work.