Chris Martersteck presents the results of a recent PSMJ project management study. Armed with a look at how 223 participants do project management, Chris offers a rich analysis on how a variety of factors impact project budget performance and client satisfaction.
For those firms looking to measure and better the performance of their PMs, Chris looks at how certification and training determine the best PM practices and much more.
By attending this webinar, you will learn...
- How firms measure the performance of their project managers
- What firms do or don’t do in terms of certifying project managers
- Best practices for training project managers
- Techniques for project planning
- Methods for monitoring and controlling projects